Jobs at Mamoosh
Shop Assistant - Newhaven
Mamoosh Bakery & Deli is looking for a positive and energetic person to run our busy deli on a part-time basis.
You’ll ideally have experience in a customer-facing role and a huge passion for hospitality and people. Our customers are really important to us and we are looking for someone who will be thrilled to get to know our regulars and develop a passion and understanding of our bakery products.
Hours — Friday and Saturdays, 6 am-3 pm, 18 hours a week
Pay - £10.80 - £11.80
About the job:
- Prepare the shop floor for service and clear down at end of service
- Deli counter service, making coffee and working the till
- Packing orders
- Updating prices and writing on our specials boards
- Stock checking and ordering
- Filling log book
- Cash the till at the end of the shift
- Love getting to know customers
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent communication skills
- A brilliant team player
- A cheerful, can-do attitude
- A love of food
- The support of a friendly, family-run team
- Holiday & statutory sick pay
- Parking on site
- Near bus / train station.
- Lunch, hot & cold drinks available
- End of day bread and other bakery food to take home.
- Food Hygiene training
- Coffee machine training
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 18 per week
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newhaven: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Please apply to email@example.com with details of any previous experience/jobs and a covering email as to why you would like to join us.