Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Deliveries available to mainland England, Scotland and Wales excluding the Scottish Highlands and the islands.
- We offer free delivery for orders of £60 and above.
- Below £60 there will be a delivery charge of £5.95
- Any special requests please email us on email@example.com or call us on 01273 071627 and we will do our best to accommodate you but it may incur on extra delivery charge.
- National pitta deliveries via DPD courier.
- Delivery confirmation of time and date from DPD will be emailed and texted (please provide us with a mobile number in the contact details form).
- If no one is in to receive the parcel and you haven’t left any other instructions with DPD, the parcel will be left at a local collection point. This will be no more than 3 miles from the delivery address, or it will be redelivered the following day, depending on location. Our pittas are free from additives and preservatives with a three days shelf life, therefore we strongly advise to leave clear instructions for DPD to avoid any unnecessary delays. Any special instructions should be added into the notes box before checkout. (Please note, messages left on doors are now not accepted).
- If for any reason the parcel was not delivered due to a fault of the courier, or Mamoosh, we will either replace it or refund you.
- Click & collect – Mamoosh Deli, Newhaven Friday and Saturday between 8am and 1pm
Orders must be in by 3pm the day before and collected from the shop an hour before closing.
- Click & Collect – Farmers markets
Orders must be in by 3pm the day before via the click & collect page. You must specifiy in the notes at checkout, the correct date of the market and which market to collect from. (Farmers market details are here)